The 9 Best 15 Qt Oven Safe
Nowadays, there are so many products of 1.5 qt oven safe in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 1.5 qt oven safe in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 1.5 qt oven safe which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Simax Clear Round Glass Casserole | With Lid, Heat, Cold and Shock Proof, Made in Europe, Oven, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe, 1.5 Quart
- SERVING MADE SIMPLE. Love to cook casseroles? (And small roasts, fish, stews and more?) Why spend time transferring your delicacies to another serving dish? With this oven-to-table-to fridge-microwave dish, you can serve directly in the baking pan without compromising on style or safety. The clear glass dish makes a nice, attractive presentation, and the shock-resistant Borosilicate glass will not shatter from the temperature change.
- TIGHT FITTING LID keeps moisture and heat contained so you can slow-cook your food at a lower temperature. Cover doubles as a small roasting pan- perfect for baking chicken, fish, veggies, and all your favorite delicacies- and triples as a serving dish for added convenience. Flat top means you can stack several containers on top of each other in the fridge for efficient, space saving storage.
- HEAT AND COLD PROOF WITH A HIGH THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANCE. Pop your casserole in the oven, stick it in the fridge to cool off, and reheat it in the microwave… all without shattering the glass. No need to start transferring leftovers to a new container. Simply store this pan in your refrigerator, and then pop it in the microwave to warm up when you are ready for round two. Dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup.
- MADE IN EUROPE. This glass casserole that is manufactured in the Czech Republic, so you can rest assured that you will receive a quality product that will last for years. Simax glassware does not absorb odors or flavors, and you do not need to worry about nasty chemicals making their way into your food. Best of all, the ten-year manufacturer guarantee means you can buy this roaster worry-free.
- EASY COOK AND STORE. Casserole can withstand temperatures between 572° and -40° Fahrenheit (300°/-40° Celsius). Use it to cook your food and then place the leftovers in the fridge or freezer for convenient storage- transparent glass allows you to monitor the cooking process and easily identify leftovers. Baking dish holds 1.5 quarts. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Made from Cadmium and Lead free recyclable glass.
Prep, cook, serve, store and reheat all in one dish! This glass casserole dish is quality made in Europe (not China!) from lab-grade, shatter-resistant borosilicate glass. When your food is ready, use this pan as an attractive serving piece. Leftovers? Store them directly in the roaster for quick and easy microwave reheating. Durable glass dish can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to 542 degrees Fahrenheit and has a high thermal shock resistance. Holds 1.5 quarts. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Make this baking dish yours today- you’ll be glad you did!
Lodge EC1D43 Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 1.5-Quart, Red
- 1.5 qt capacity, Stainless Steel Knob
- Porcelain surface eliminates the need to season, Rim is black matte enamel
- Cast Iron core is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Broil, braise, Saute, Simmer, bake or roast in the oven up to 500° F. Hand washing recommended.
- Enamel Cast Iron made in China to Lodge specifications. All other Lodge Cast Iron Cookware made in USA
This 1.5-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance Red.
EPPMO 1.5 Qt Hard-Anodized Aluminum Saucepan with lid, Nonstick Small Pot, Stainless Steel Handle, Dishwasher & Oven Safe
- Copper hard-anodized nonstick and stainless Steel handle can resist high temperature cooking.
- Dishwasher safe ,easy to clean.
- Oven safe up to 500ºF, also suitable for gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops.
- Triple-Ply Construction: one layer of thick aluminum core sandwiched between superior non-stick & scratch resistant coating.
- All materials are free from PFOA as well as without toxic chemicals,child safety.
Saflon Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Capsulated Bottom 1.5 Quart Sauce Pan with Glass Lid, Induction Ready, Oven and Dishwasher Safe
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY: Precision engineered 304 quality 18/10 mirror finished 0.7mm Stainless Steel with Tri-Ply thermo capsulated base.
- EVEN HEATING: Eco-Plus system is extra 3 ply-base which saves energy and gives you right amount of heat for your cooking needs. Heats up faster and delivers reliable, even heating every single time.
- OVEN SAFE: Cook like a pro with Saflon Sauce Pan that is oven safe up to 500°F (400°F with Tempered Glass Lid)
- DISHWASHER SAFE: The Saflon sauce pan has easy grip cool touch handles with easy pour edge and dishwasher-safe.
- ALL STOVE TOPS: Suitable for all stove tops, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen and induction. Easily store your Saflon Stainless Steel Sauce Pan in a bonus storage bag included and enjoy a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Lodge 2 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-seasoned Pot with Lid for Cooking, Basting, or Baking
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
The Lodge Cast Iron 2-Quart Serving Pot is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cook up baked beans, soups and stews. This cookware piece goes from stovetop to tabletop for serving. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this pot evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned cookware is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Measures 8-inches in diameter and 2.875-inches deep.
There are lots of fancy cookware materials out there but cast iron still trumps them all with its even heating, heat retention, price, and duration. Its these traits that make Lodge cookware favored by both indoor chefs and campfire cooks alike. The caveat is being able to lift cast iron cookware and, at 8 pounds, this serving pot will give most chefs a workout. The pot measures 8 inches in diameter and 2-7/8 inches deep and comes with a matching 8-inch iron cover. The pot arrives ready to simmer up to 2 quarts of baked beans, soup, or stew and goes right from stovetop to tabletop for serving.
While it usually takes years of cooking to burn on the prized finish that makes cast-iron cookware smooth and stick-free, the Logic line of cookware comes pre-seasoned to save you some work. Cast iron pots in this line are coated in a vegetable oil, which is then baked on in a hot industrial oven to obtain that blackened patina and silky surface. Logic cookware has plenty of fans, including the editorial staff at Good Housekeeping, who cited it as one of the best new products of the year at the 2003 Good Buy Awards. –Cristina Vaamonde
OXO Good Grips 1.5 Qt Glass Bowl
The OXO Good Grips 1.5 Quart Bowl is made of pressed borosilicate glass that can be heated from 32 F (0 C) to 450 F (232 C) without shattering. A wide rim provides spill-proof mixing, pouring and cleaning. Our Glass Bowls are also fashionable, offering unique kitchen-to-table appeal. When you’re finished, nest it with other OXO Glass Bowls for easy storage. Oven, freezer and microwave safe.
Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 3-Piece Round Casserole & Lid Set, Agave Blue
- The 1-1/2-quart and 2-quart round casseroles and lid are crafted from durable, solid stoneware and glazed with warm, earthy color
- This covered round casserole set features relaxed, rustic character with modern functionality and convenience
- The stoneware baking dishes feature classic flared contours that incorporate comfortable, freeform handles
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the casseroles are also microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe for convenience
- Quality Assurance Guarantee for stoneware that matches Cucina dinnerware and partners with other baking dishes and serveware in Cucina collections
With one convenient lid that fits two sturdy stoneware bakers, the warm Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 3-Piece Round Casserole & Lid Set makes baking and entertaining easy. Crafted from durable, solid stoneware and glazed with warm, earthy color, the 1-1/2 quart baker and 2-quart baker can be used together in the oven to bake savory casseroles and side dishes. With their oven-to-table versatility, the combination baking and serving dishes are ideal for heating scrumptious artichoke crab dip in the microwave while spicy buffalo wings baste in raspberry chipotle sauce in the oven. The handsome round bakers fuse everyday functionality with rustic, relaxed style and their classic flared contours cleverly incorporate comfortable, freeform handles. Oven safe to 500 Degree F, the baking dishes are also microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. The sturdy baker set also matches stylish Rachael Ray Cucina dinnerware to bring a great look to kitchen and table and partners perfectly with other bakeware and serveware in Rachael’s Cucina collections. Bake and serve savory party foods and luscious side dishes with the appealing Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 3-Piece Round Casserole & Lid Set.
Nordic Ware Compact Ovenware Casserole Pan, 1.5-Quart
This hard-to-find Nordic Ware Casserole Pan is ideal for the toaster oven and conveniently makes meals for one or two people. At 1.5 QT this casserole pan is sized for easy storage and versatility with your toaster oven. Non-stick coated, it allows for easy release and effortless cleanup. It also bakes perfect portion desserts. The pan is made of aluminized steel with a nonstick coating to make cleanup a breeze. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware.
If you’re only baking a few cinnamon rolls or brownies, a little cake or cornbread, or roasting a small pork butt or vegetables for two, hauling out a big baking or roasting pan seems such a waste. This little pan delivers for one- or two-person households while taking up negligible space in the pan drawer. Its nonstick surface means that macaroni and cheese, moussaka, and other casserole dishes can be easily removed. While not as heavy as first-rate roasting pans, it’s not flimsy, either. A grad student or CEO who occasionally cooks at home will find this pan fits many needs. –Fred Brack
Sherri Lynne Home ceramic pot provide superior nonstick performance,scratch resistant,easy to clean,lid with steam vent prevents overflow,oven to table dishwasher safe 1.5 QT, Red kosher color
- Bright Exterior with Ceramic Nonstick White Interior , perfect for a single person
- Glass Lid with Steam Vent allows you to monitor foods silicone scraper included
- Silicone Rim provides a tight seal to lock in flavor , dish washer safe
- Ideal for Rice, Beans, Soups, Stews and More
Pot are constructed with 3mm edge to retain heat better
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1.5 qt oven safe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 1.5 qt oven safe: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy