Best Electric Water Heater Heating Element
Nowadays, there are so many products of electric water heater heating element in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for electric water heater heating element in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings electric water heater heating element which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Rheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit
Rheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up KitRheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit Features: Repair Kit Plumber’s Pack
From the Manufacturer
Repair your water heater rather than replace it with the Rheem PROTECH Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit. This OEM quality Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit provides a quick and easy way to repair the most common items on an electric water heater. The tune up kit helps prolong the life of your water heater by renewing the key electrical components of your water heater. The kit includes two 4,500-watt, 240-volt water heater High Watt Density 1” screw-in elements with gaskets, one Therm-O-Disk 240-volt lower thermostats and one Therm-O-Disc upper thermostat. This kit is for units that have 1” screw in water heater elements. They will not fit Rheem Marathon or Eclipse water heaters.
Camco 02342/02343 4500W 240V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
4500W/240V Screw-In Element 02343
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 4500W 240V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in all screw-in replacement situations if the same wattage and voltage are used. High Watt Density water heater elements are the most common and the same type of element provided with most new water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and most water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
Rheem SP10869MM Screw-In 240-volt by 4500-watt Element, Premium Resistored Stainless Steel
- Element – 240V/4500W stainless steel resistored lwd – 1 in screw-in
- Watt density classification: lwd, input Voltage (V): 208, Input voltage (V): 240, wattage at 208V (W): 3380
- Element diameter (in.): .316, Element length – Flange to tip (in.): 13.44, mounting Type: threaded, ACTUAL thread size – Outside diameter.): 1-9/32
- Thread type series designation: NPSM, configuration: fold back, nominal thread size – (in.): 1, threads per inch: 11-1/2
Rheem SP10869MM water heater 1 inch 4500W element resistored screw-in LWD 240V stainless steel
From the Manufacturer
Rheem is a leading provider of gas furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, air handlers, indoor air quality products, gas and electric water heaters.
Reliance Water Heater 100109136 Electric Water Heater Plumber Repair Pack, Includes 1 Each Upper Thermostat.
Kingwork UL-Listed Bucket Heater, 1000 Watts Immersion Bucket Water Heater with Thermostat and Electric Immersion Heating Element, Submersible Water Heater with Auto Shutoff
- Applications – This Kingwork heavy duty and portable bucket water heater heats water only. Use for cold weather and travel. Perfect for winter time jobs.
- Thermostat Feature – The silver-colored stainless steel tube contains a thermal overload safety switch, it can automatically cycle on and off as needed to maintain water temperature. It will not overheating and save power.
- Guard – The stainless-steel guard on the electric bucket heater protects the heating element from directly contacting persons or animals. The heater is safe for use in all pails, buckets and bathtubs, make sure the container designed to contain boiling water.
- Simple Operation – Immerse in water at proper level. Plug into any grounded wall outlet. Check power indicator light in plug to make sure unit is on. It will heat water continuously over 180 degrees F and towards boiling.
- UL-Listed to the safety standards, Package included: 1 pack bucket heater + Manual.
– The Kingwork bucket heater designed to heat water only. Use for construction industry, animal husbandry, car washing, indoor use and many other jobs in cold weather.
– Bucket Water Heater is only to be immersed up to the point of the electrical connection. Water level about 8” deep.
– The size of this electric immersion heater is perfect rested in 5 gallon bucket.
– Handle and cord cannot be submerged.
– The bucket heater is safe for use in all pails, buckets and bathtubs, will not damage plastic containers, make sure the container designed to contain boiling water.
– 1000W 120V
Please don’t use extension cord.
Never leave it unattended.
If the black plastic handle is too hot, please unplug it, wait until cool before using,otherwise a fire hazard will result.
Camco 02583 4500W 240V Screw-In Foldback Water Heater Element – Low Watt Density
02583 Wattage: 4500 Features: -Screw-In Element.-Element comes with one gasket.-Carded.-8″ Minimum tank diameter.-150+ Watts per square inch. Specifications: -1500W Voltage: 120.-2000W Voltage: 240. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 14.5″H x 3.63″W x 1.75″ D.
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 4500W 240V screw-in type low watt density water heater elements are better suited for areas with problem water (hard water, lime, etc.) Most LWD elements are a fold-back style and provide no loss of efficiency yet reduce lime deposit buildup. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
Commercial Electric Water Immersion Heating Element Brass (5000 Watt)
5000 Watt. 1 Phase. 208V Buffet table, steam table immersion heating element. Front View A =10″
Allied Precision The Premier Line 742G Bucket Water Heater, Electric Immersion Heating Element Heats 5 Gallons of Water in Minutes with Auto Shutoff, Submersible Design is Heavy Duty and Portable 120V
- HEAT 5 GALLONS OF WATER IN JUST MINUTES. Drop the portable bucket heater into water and it automatically starts working. While immersed, it will heat continuously past 150 degrees F and towards boiling, depending on the volume of the water and the container’s insulation.
- AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS OFF TO PREVENT OVERHEATING. Thermostatically controlled immersion water heater, means it automatically turns on and off as needed to maintain water temp. It will not overheat and saves power when not needed. Use for cold weather and travel.
- LARGE DESIGN FITS PERFECTLY IN 5 GALLON BUCKET. Don’t mess around with the smaller coil type submersible water heater products. The large size of the API Bucket Heater is designed to rest submerged in a 5 gallon bucket. Must be in 9″ of water to work properly.
- SAFE FOR USE IN ALL PAILS AND BUCKETS. Meets UL standards and is CSA listed. The stainless steel guard on the electric bucket heater protects the heating element from touching the bucket and prevents damage to the element itself. Won’t melt plastic buckets.
- EXTRA FEATURES DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU YEARS OF USE. Designed for heavy duty use. 6 foot power cord
- 120v and 1000 watts
- 3 prong plug. Used in many trades including masonry work, concrete work, wallpapering, agriculture, professional cleaning and more.
- Designed to continuously heat buckets of water
- 1000 watt, 120 volt power will heat water over 150º
- Ideal for use on cold winter days
- Stainless steel guard
6 foot power cord 120 Volts rests easily in 5 gallon Bucket. Thermostatically controlled to prevent overheating. Rests easily in 5 gallon Bucket.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found electric water heater heating element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best electric water heater heating element: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy