Which Is The Best Food Processor Accessories
Nowadays, there are so many products of food processor accessories in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for food processor accessories in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings food processor accessories which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart BDH-2 Blade and Disc Holder
Keep your Cuisinart blades and disks safe and secure with the Cuisinart blade and disk holder. Constructed from high-impact plastic, this simple unit provides storage for three Cuisinart blades and three cutting disks. It is designed for use as a stand-alone storage or side by side with Cuisinart’s supplemental disk holder. The effective tamper-resistant locking device must be pulled out and twisted 90 degrees to access the cutting tools, and automatically relocks when the lid is closed. Also, since each blade holder is shaped to snugly fit its designated blade, the cutting edge of each disk is completely protected.
8-3/4″ L x 7″ W x 7″ H
This simple unit provides safe, convenient, and attractive countertop storage for three Cuisinart blades and three cutting disks. It’s designed to be used as stand-alone storage or side by side with Cuisinart’s supplemental disk holder. The effective tamper-resistant locking device must be pulled out and twisted 90 degrees to access the cutting tools, and it automatically relocks when the lid is closed. Blades cannot be accessed via the open bottom, and disks can only be removed through the locking top. Moreover, when all three storage slots are occupied, the cutting edges of each disk are completely protected. Each blade holder is shaped to snugly fit its designated blade. High-impact plastic and external surfaces are smooth and curved to facilitate cleaning. –Toni Reineke
Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
Cuisinart FP-12BKSC Elite Collection Accessory Storage Case for 12-Cup Food Processors, Black
- Compact storage case neatly contains food-processor accessory pieces
- Durable plastic construction
- small drawer and upper compartment with hinged lid
- Compartments hold slicing and shredding discs, chopping and dough blades, and more
- For use with Cuisinart FP-12, FP-12BK, or FP-12DC food processors (sold separately)
- Measures approximately 11-1/2 by 10-4/5 by 8-2/5 inches
The Cuisinart Elite Collection Accessory Storage Case for use with the 12 Cup Elite Collection Food Processors the FP-12, FP-12BK and the FP-12DC. Keep everything in order and safely in its own place and you always know where it is when you need it! All of the accessories included with the Cuisinart FP-12 series fit right in! There’s a place for the adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, large and small chopping blades, dough blade and stem adapter. The lid and drawer stay tightly closed with just a turn of the knob.
KitchenAid KFC0516CU 5 Cup Whisking Accessory Food Chopper, Contour Silver
- Chop, mix, puree from coarse to fine with the stainless steel multi-purpose blade.
- Whisk, whip, and stir a variety of ingredients, including whipped cream in just 30 seconds.
- Drizzle basin to easily incorporate liquid ingredients while in use, for dressings and sauces.
- Easy to store with a compact, lightweight design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- Easy to clean dishwasher-safe bowl, blade and accessories.
Easily get the results you want with simple in-lid operation, 2 speeds and pulse. Chop, mix and puree with the simplicity of one stainless steel multi-purpose blade. And then whisk, whip or stir with the included whisk accessory.
KitchenAid KFP0718CU 7-Cup Food Processor Chop, Puree, Shred and Slice – Contour Silver
- One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Easy to Clean with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
- Easy to store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- High, Low and Pulse Speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred, and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade.
Easy to Use, Clean and Store. This 7 Cup Food Processor features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use & clean. The blade and disc fit inside the bowl to make storage easy.
Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
Cuisinart DLC-2APK Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor, 24 Ounce, Pink
- This year, Cuisinart is donating $32,500, regardless of sales, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- 250 watt motor
- Auto-Reversing smartpower blade for two powerful processing options
- Included: stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges, spatula and instruction/recipe book
- Dishwasher-safe parts
Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You?
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included.
Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor
The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet.
Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor
Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop.
You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly.
Selecting the Right Operating Control
Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough.
Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function.
You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover.
Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl
Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover, and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center.
Cleaning and Storage
Read to clean up? No problem! To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula on the top rack.
The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts.
Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare
|Seeds and Dried Berries||Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency.||Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy, and juniper berries|
|Herbs, fresh||Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency.||Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop.|
|Onions||Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size.||Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size.|
|Mushrooms||Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency.||Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch.|
|Nuts||Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency.||Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping.|
|Vegetables, cooked||Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached.||Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency.|
This little 250-watt workhorse comes in handy when a full-size food processor is unnecessary. The 3-cup work bowl is just right for making pesto or a salad dressing, and two receptacles in the lid have pinholes for one or two oils to stream into the bowl while the processor is blending a perfect emulsion. It’s also ideal for chopping and grinding. Pressing the “chop” button deploys the sharp edge of Cuisinart’s patented reversible blade to chop onions, herbs, or bread crumbs. Pressing the “grind” button whirls the blade in the other direction so its blunt side can grind nuts, coffee beans, or cheese. Compact at just 9 inches high and lightweight (it has a plastic body), the Mini Prep Plus can be tucked away in a cabinet, and the little spatula accompanying it goes into a drawer. It carries an 18-month warranty against defects. The plastic work bowl and lid are dishwasher-safe, but the stainless-steel blade should be hand washed to protect its edges. –Fred Brack
Editor’s Note: A portion of proceeds from the sale of every Cuisinart Pink Series product will be donated to help support breast cancer research.
KitchenAid KSM1FPA Food Processor Attachment
- Powered by your KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Fits all Household KitchenAid Stand Mixers.
- ExactSlice System with external adjustable slicing lever to go from thick to thin.
- Slice, Shred or Julienne a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables or cheeses.Make sure the raised blade side of the disc is positioned face up on the common adapter.
- Wide Feed Tube accommodates various sizes of food for less prep work.
- Model KSM1FPA includes Slicing Disc, Shredding Disc, Julienne Disc
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found food processor accessories for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best food processor accessories: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy