Which Is The Best Heating Cable 3 Feet
Nowadays, there are so many products of heating cable 3 feet in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for heating cable 3 feet in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings heating cable 3 feet which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
HEATIT HISD 3-feet Pipe Heating with Built-in Thermostat, Black
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Frost King HC3A Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, 3ft x 120V x 7 Watts/ft, 3 Feet, Black
Frost King automatic heat cables with self regulating thermostat keeps pipes from freezing down to as cold as 38 below zero. Available in lengths from 3′ to 30′.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Easy Heat AHB-013 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 3-Feet
- Manufactured in china
- Easy to use
- Highly durable
- Easy Heat pipe heating cable installs quickly and easily to keep water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C)
- Prevents pipe freeze-ups
- Includes heating cable, grounded plug, built in thermostat and instructions
- Designed for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 1.5” (38mm) in diameter
- Built-in thermostat saves energy by powering the cable only when needed
- Turns on below 38° F (3° C) and off above 45° F (7 ° C)
- Plug indicator light assures the system has power
- Plugs into a standard 120 VAC outlet
- Constructed of weather resistant PVC outer jacket, continuous ground braid and polyethylene inner insulation
- UL listed and CSA certified
3′ automatic pipe heating cable, surface mounted snap action THERMOSTAT activates heat only when needed, heats to 7W per foot, TOTAL: 21W or 175a, for use with plastic or metal pipe, UL & CSA listed.
WRAP-ON Pipe Heating Cable – 3-Feet, 120 Volt, Built-in Thermostat, Low Wattage – 31003
- BUILT-IN THERMOSTAT – Turns the cable on at 38 degrees F and prevents frozen pipes to -50 degrees F – Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Insulation sold separately.
- PRESS-TO-TEST BUTTON – Exclusive feature to test cable before or after installation.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Uses up to 65% less energy at 2 watts per foot vs other cables at 7 watts per foot.
- USE ON ALL RIGID PIPES – PVC, CPVC, copper and metal pipes.
- MADE IN THE USA
Prevents frozen water pipes to –50F. Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Engineered for use on metal and rigid plastic pipes. Uses an exclusive Press-To-Test button so you can test the cable before installing. A built-in thermostat turns the cable on at 38F. Proven low-wattage design uses up to 65 percent less energy at 2 watts a foot vs. other cables at 7 watts a foot, and protects to –50F. An exclusive power sensor light glows when the thermostat is closed. Each package contains one ready-to-install pipe heating cable along with installation instructions. To install, you will also need PVC/electrical tape, fiberglass pipe insulation, a tape measure and eye protection. Warning: This cable has been designed for the sole purpose of preventing metal and rigid plastic water filled lines from freezing. DO NOT use this product on fuel lines, drain lines, hoses or buried pipes. Fiberglass pipe wrap is required to complete the installation. Read and follow all instructions. Cables are available in various lengths. See chart to determine the length required for your application.
From the Manufacturer
Pipe Heating Cable – 31003 3Ft. Ul Pipe Heating Cable
Similar items with 4 stars and above
9milelake Cold Weather Pipe and Valve Heating Cable with Built-in Thermostat (3 Feet)
- Pre-assembled for easy installation,Easy Heat pipe heating cable installs quickly and easily to keep
- Includes grounded plug, built in thermostat, and instructions,
- Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid, and weather-resistant
- units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy-saving thermostat
- Approved for rigid plastic and metal pipe
Description Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the 9milelake Pipe Heating Cable – Lenghth Option: 3ft,6ft,9ft,12ft,18ft,24ft,30,40ft .
This temperature-controlled cable runs along pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes.
The built-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters.
Use only on water-filled metal & plastic pipes.
How it Works Before applying the heating cable, make sure that the area on and around the pipe is clear and that the heating cable is warm and pliable.
Simply secure the thermostat tightly against the pipe with electrical tape, secure the heating cable straight along the pipe, plug the cable into the nearest grounded electrical receptacle, and let the heating cable work its magic.
The built-in thermostat will automatically detect the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on when exposed to temperatures below 38°F (3°C) for frost-free pipes all winter long.
It will shut the heating cable off when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F, incurring no extra electricity costs. What’s Included Package includes cable with grounded plug and built in thermostat, user-friendly instructions
M-D Building Products 4309Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat, 3-Foot
- This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat
- Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables
- This product is manufactured in China
- Prevents frozen water pipes to -50°F
- Easy to install just “wrap around” application
- Sensor light shows thermostat is working
- Available in 6 different lengths
- Built in thermostat
This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat. Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables. This product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
M-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostatm-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostat features: ul and csa approved pipe heating cable designed to prevent water line freeze up ready to install, grounded cord and plug, thermostat controlled, with pilot light 3′. No wrap needed.
HEATIT JHSF 3-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
Similar items with 4 stars and above
3-feet Cold Weather Valve and Water Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat For Pipe Freeze Protection
- Designed for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal supply pipes only. Do not use on drain lines, fuel lines, hoses, empty water pipes, steam lines or gutters. Three year limited warranty. If you have any question about the product, please contact us and we will try our best to help you.
- Quick and easy to install. Minimum pipe length is 3 feet. Cable will be applied straight along the pipe, and will protect pipe from 3/8″ to 1 1/2″ in diameter.
- Save energy. 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug.The build-in thermostat automatically turns the heating cable on below 42.8° F (6° C) and off above 55.4° F (13 ° C).
- UL approved. Durable polyurethane as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Never allow heating cable to touch, acorss , spiral or overlap itself at any point.
- Testing the cable before installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the cable. Wrap a bag of ice around the thermostat. The thermostat will turn the cable on when the temperature below 42.8° F. Wait about 20 minutes. The cable should now feel warm to touch. Then turn it off.
PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (3 Feet)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL – No more confusing instructions! Set it up and forget it with confidence the first time around with our easy to understand BONUS eBook. Our heat for water pipes install effortlessly for constant water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C) without monitoring thanks to the built-in thermostat. Rest assured as the indicator light let’s you know your Phoenix cable is ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade cables are tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 2. 5” (58mm) in diameter. With our trace cables you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY AND – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our cables for a low economical footprint. Saves you money by using less energy by powering the cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 28° F (3° C) and off above 85° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED FOR ALL SEASONS – Compromise elsewhere when it comes to the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated cables constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection, our cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Set up includes: cable, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our cables plug into a standard 150 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN What so special about our water pipe cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically. No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBook to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS: WORRY-FREE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F MULTI-USE FOR RIGID PLASTIC OR METAL PIPES Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable SAVES MONEY USING 70% LESS ENERGY Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money #1 SAFETY: UL APPROVED / CSA CERTIFIED Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK Our Phoenix pipe cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back. Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found heating cable 3 feet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best heating cable 3 feet: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy