Which Is The Best Induction Heating Coil
Nowadays, there are so many products of induction heating coil in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for induction heating coil in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings induction heating coil which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
1800W ZVS Induction Heating Board Module Low Voltage High Frequency 12-48V Flyback Driver Heater with Tesla Coil and Cooling Fan
- The induction heating boards maximum power is 1800W, adopted super PCB layout design and super heat sink, heat dissipation good, since with a cooling fan interface, can also do Tesla discharge, generator voltage inverter, etc
- The induction heating circuit adopt 12-48V DC power supply, maximum current is 40A, the power uo to 1800W. It can work continuously under the condition of good heat dissipation. moderate power which make it can be used to quenching, annealing and other heat treatment. also for melted with graphite crucible kim/silver/ copper/aluminum and so on, heating is evenly and fast
- it is recommended that not exceed 48V 35A to prevent accidents and damage,Although withstand more than 40A current.Induction heating is recommended to use 36V 20A power supply, 12V power supply is too small almost without response, and 12V power might lead to the voltage decreases, which is very dangerous.More than 24V/20A power supply, the greater the voltage/current, the greater the heating power, heating faster.
- please check the power output meets the requirements if the MOS tube fever,and be sure to do a good job of cooling.Do not empty the board, otherwise it will create a very high noise, then MOS tube will burn out
- please do not to heat too large metal, otherwise it may be overloaded, please add a 35A fuse or ammeter and air switch for better use (not included).
Product size:Approx.180x90x80mm (please allowed 1-3mm error)
Heater ring inner:70mm (Recommended crucible+quartz suit,maximum support of 58mm crucible)
New style :AC 100-220V Adapter
Old style: Main board Input voltage: 12V-48V recommend: 36V above
Power requirements: less than 12V≥10A , 15V above≥15A
NOTE:New style and Old style shipped by randomly!!!
It doesn’t affect the performance of product.!!!
Maximum power: 1800W
Maximum current: 40A
1 x PCB board
1 x 48V copper tube
1.The power of heating is very large, except that the plate and components are hot, and the heat of copper tube is very high. you can buy a small water pump and 2 meters of rubber hose(inner diameter is 4mm) for build a water cooling system
Please pay attention to using switch power supply, because output voltage is slowly rising, and if the voltage rise to 10V before connected induction heating circuit that will be lead to circuit can’t afford to vibrate caused by lacking voltage,so that the two MOS tube conduction and components will burned
comes with heating circle diameter-60 mm/design voltage-36V,if you use more than 40V Devices shall be used ≥70 mm diameter heating ring, DC 12V water pump use, please use separate power supply voltage regulator module to avoid fan and water pump are burn out
The minimum input is 12V, but it doesn’t mean all 12V power supply available,The module has specific requirements on voltage and current , 12V require current must than 10A ,output power will greatly reduced if the power is too low ,which will lead to two MOS conduction at the same time & burn MOS tube when lower than 12V
1000W 20A ZVS Low Voltage Induction Heating Board Module Tesla with Coil 12V-48V Flyback Driver Heater DIY
- 12-48V low voltage power supply. Maximum current 20A, Maximum power 1000W.The bigger voltage, the higher power.
- Tested 53V power supply when working properly. It can be used for DIY players to make small parts quenching, annealing and other heat treatment, heating fast, very convenient
- This circuit can do induction heating, or replace copper tube with high frequency transformer, it will be a powerful inverter
- The higher voltage, the higher current when heating the same things, the effect is better, but at the same time heating is also higher, therefore the choice of input voltage is based on your need.24V or 36V power supply is enough
- Note: buyer need to bring their own power and cooling unit
24V input with no load current of 3A , 48V input with no load current of 6A
buyer need self-provided power and water cooling device
This circuit can do induction heating, or replace copper tube with high frequency transformer, it will be a powerful inverter
The kit contains a full set of driving circuit elements and brass
Buyers need to bring their own power and cooling unit.
The circuit board using double-sided fiberglass board, mainly copper traces are used to widen use the entire back surface of the resonant circuit common, continuous work, please add a fan to blow down from above, to the resonance capacitors and other components cool.
The use of switching power supply Please note that due to high power are generally slow start function, which just opened machine output voltage is slowly rising, while it is turned on before the induction heating circuit if the voltage rises to 12V, because start insufficient voltage can not afford to vibration, resulting in two simultaneous conduction mos tube so burned components.
So the first will start switching power supply voltage reaches 12V above and then access the induction heating circuit.
The volume of the object being heated inside the heating coil can not exceed 1/5 of the volume (if the heating cylinder, then heating coil diameter less than the diameter of 1/3), or it may be due to overload or burn out the power supply to the circuit.
Although this circuit can tolerate 20-30A input current moment, but do not exceed 15A when safe work, you can easily add an ammeter between the power supply and heating driver board but always monitor the current overload
1 x 20A 1000W Flyback driver inductive heater Zero Voltage Switching Tesla
1 x Coil
ZVS Driver Module,5V-12V ZVS Low Voltage Induction Heating Power Supply Board+Heating Coil
- ZVS heating power supply module including 1pcs heating coil
- Input voltage- DC 5V-12V
- Max Power-120W (when 12V induction heating)
- Ensure all the components welding right,power line connect in right way,than to set up an electric circuit
- Width of the heated object : as far as possible 1/3~1/2 , maximum inner diameter of the heating coil: not more than 2/3
- PCB size: 55 mmx37 mmx1.6 mm
Input voltage: DC 5v-12 v
Maximum power 120w (12 v induction heating). 12 v, push the ignition coil primary 5 + 5 turn, about 30 w.
PCB size: 55 mmx37 mmx1.6 mm
Heating coil, the width of the heated objects as far as possible between the heating coil diameter of 1/3 ~ 1/2, most not more than two-thirds.
1 x ZVS driver board
1 x heating coil
Induction Innovations MD-700 Mini-Ductor II Magnetic Induction Heater Kit
- Releases thread lock compounded nuts, frozen manifold bolts, bearings and more
- Completely hand-held, ergonomic, grenade style grip and a bright LED to illuminate work area
- Works with all the mini-ductor coils and attachments
- Operates on standard 110v/10 amp circuit
- The MINI-DUCTOR II MD700 1,000W hand held induction power inverter
- LED at terminal end provides for work area illumination
- Grenade grip for better handling
- Also great for hail dent removal
Basic kit comes with: (1) Nutz-Off pre-formed coil, (1) bearing buddy (rope) coil, (1) U-form coil (23″ insulated wire) and owners manual. This induction heater kit features a grenade grip for a greasy hand technician, work illuminating LED for increased vision of product application. It operates on 110 volts/1000 watts of power and is faster and safer than a torch. It uses high frequency magnetic fields to heat metal. The Mini-Ductor II allows you to heat and expand frozen, rusted, or thread-lock compound nuts without the collateral damage from a flame. Loosen seized hardware, bearings, gears, pulleys, lug nuts, in-line applications, fuel tank straps, PDR applications (paint-less dent repair), and more.
Bewinner 2000W High Voltage Induction Heater Module Flyback Driver Heating Board(US Plug 100-240V)
800W 120mm Heat Coil Copper Wire Induction Heating Panel Induction Cooker Accessory
- 2000W Power 220V Diameter:120mm Materil: all copper
- This coil is specially designed for induction cooker,universal and apply to majority of induction cooker.
- Delivery within 2 days. Ensure safe transportation.
- Great replacement for induction cooker,high quality and durable.
- Package Content : 1 x induction heating panel,sensor
800W 120mm Heat Coil Copper Wire Induction Heating Panel Induction Cooker Accessory power:800W voltage:220V material: copper wire
ZVS Induction Heating Board Module1800W 40A Low Voltage Flyback Driver Heater
- This product has a maximum power of 1800W, super PCB layout design and super heat sink, superior heat dissipation effect
- 12-48V low voltage DC power supply with a maximum current of 40A. It can work continuously for several hours with good heat dissipation
- Can use graphite crucible to melt gold, silver, copper, aluminum and other metals, heating evenly, fast and very convenient
- With a cooling fan interface, can also do Tesla discharge, generator voltage inverter, etc
- It is recommended not to exceed 48V 35A to prevent accidents and damage
Input Voltage: 12V-48V (Recommendation: above 36V)
Power Requirments: Less than 12V >=10A, More than 15V >=15A
Maximum Power: 1800W
Maximum Current: 40A
Heater Inner Ring: 70mm / 2.8in
Size: 18 * 12 * 9 cm / 7.1 * 4.7 * 3.5in
Weight: Approx. 1052g
1 x PCB Board
1 x Copper Tube
1. When using a switching power supply, make sure that the power supply voltage is stable before connecting to the induction heating circuit.
2. Do not heat metal that is too large or it may be overloaded. Please add a 35A fuse or ammeter.
3. Although this driver board can withstand more than 40A, it is recommended not to exceed 48V 35A to prevent accidents and damage.
4. The minimum input voltage of the module is 12V, the voltage of 12V must be greater than 10A to use the power supply.
5. If you find that the MOS tube is hot, first consider whether the power output meets the requirements.
6. Do not clear the circuit board, otherwise it will emit a very high frequency of noise, and then the MOS tube will burn out.
7. It is recommended to use a 36V 20A power supply. Below 12V is very dangerous.
220V 15KW 30-100 KHz High Frequency Induction Heater Furnace 2200 ℃ (3992 ℉)
- Adopts the latest MOSPET, IGBT power units and frequency conversion control techniques with high efficiency, low energy consumption and higher output power
- With constant current and constant power control function to greatly optimize the heating process of metals, realize efficient and fast heating, and fully exert the superiority of the products
- Power consumption is half of traditional electron tube high frequency induction heating equipments under same conditions
- With 100% load design, can work in 24 hours without stop. Infrared temperature detector can be equipped to realize the automatic control of temperature, improve heating quality and simplify manual operation
- With heating-insulating-cooling three stages function setting, the heating and insulating time required can be get to accommodate to the batched and repeated heating situations
- With multiple status display of overflow, overvoltage, low water, phase failure and load malfunction, providing higher reliability and sustainability
- Select power supply according to the power and frequency. The higher the frequency, the shallower the heating depth, and the lower the frequency, the better the diathermancy
Do heat treatment for gear wheel and axis
Continuous annealing for steel wire
Heating and hot press molding for dishware
Forging & molding for standard work-piece
1. To use this machine smoothly, please read the manual carefully
2. This machine can’t be used with a plug directly, it needs a wire to connect the machine to power line directly.(the cross-sectional area of power line must be larger than 6 square millimeters.)
Output power: 15 KW
Output current: 200 – 600 A
Fluctuating frequency: 30 – 100 KHZ
Heating time: 1-99 s (auto)
Input voltage: Single phase 220v
Flow rate of cooling water: 0.06-0.12Mpa, 7.5 L / min
Water temperature protection point: 40 ℃ (104 ℉)
Max. heating temperature: 2200 ℃ (3992 ℉)
Load duration: 100%
Cooling: Water cooling
1 x 15 KW High Frequency Induction Heater Furnace
2 x Heating Coil
1 x Foot Switch
1 x English Manual
15KW 30-80 KHz High Frequency Induction Heater Furnace 220 V
Icstation 150W ZVS Low Voltage Induction Heating Module with Brass Coil Flyback Driver Heater
- Zero voltage switching tesla coil flyback driver board with high power output up to 150W
- Comes with induction coil designed for induction heating to heat or melt the metal
- Working Voltage: DC 5-15V, Board Size: 55 X 37mm/2.17 X 1.46inch(L*W)On-board blue power indicator, when there is the power, it will light up(if it is dim, means the power is weak)
- Make sure that the outer diameter of your object is 1/3-1/2 of the inner diameter of the coil
- Only afer connect the coil and load, then you can power on the module, otherwise will damage it
- Ship it out by e-packet with tracking information and 7-15 days delivery time usually
A flyback drive circuit, which is used to drive the ignition coil, as did the Zero Voltage Switching, masses of fans called them “ZVS circuit”. This kit is designed for indcution heating to heat or melt the meta.
Input Voltage: DC 5-15V
Maximum Power: 150W
Board Size: 55 X 37mm/2.17 X 1.46inch(L*W)
Package Included:1X ZVS Flyback Driver Board
1X Brass Induction Coil
1. Make sure that the outer diameter of your object is 1/3-1/2 of the inner diameter of the coil
2. You must conenct the load and the coil, then power on the module, if under the load-free status to power on the module will damage it.
3. it need cool down after 5 minutes working time
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found induction heating coil for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best induction heating coil: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy