Which Is The Best Low Profile Cpu Cooling Fans
Nowadays, there are so many products of low profile cpu cooling fans in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for low profile cpu cooling fans in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings low profile cpu cooling fans which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Noctua NH-L9a AM4, 37mm Premium Low-profile CPU Cooler for AMD AM4 (Brown)
- Only 37mm total height, ideal for slim HTPC cases and Small Form Factor (SFF) builds
- Compact footprint for 100% RAM and PCIe compatibility on ITX motherboards as well as easy access to near-socket connectors
- Quiet, premium-grade NF-A9x14 fan with Low-Noise Adaptor and automatic speed control via PWM
- Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound and easy-to-install SecuFirm2TM mounting system for the AM4 socket of AMD’s Ryzen CPUs and APUs
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up with 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan Single Pack
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops
- This Product is intended as an expansion of the Ll120 RGB LED 3 fan kit with lighting Node Pro. The RGB functionality of this Product requires a RGB lighting hub and lighting Node Pro
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120mm fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Air Flow Rate: 43.25 CFM
- Operating Voltage: 7V – 13.2V
- Speed: 600 – 1500 RPM
The Corsair ll120 RGB PWM fan combines excellent airflow, low-noise operation and 16 brilliant independent RGB LEDs, spread between two separate light loops that encircle the fan and its hub. Pair with an existing ll120 RGB kit or Corsair lighting Node Pro (sold separately) to customize lighting with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns. Using an optimized 120mm fan blade and PWM control, set the speed of the fan anywhere from 600 RPM to 1, 500 RPM for precise noise and airflow adjustment. Made for those seeking excellent airflow, quiet operation, and powerful lighting, the Corsair ll120 RGB fan puts your PC back in the loop.
Thermaltake Engine 27 1U Low-Profile 70W Intel 60mm Low Noise PWM Fan Forty Fan Blade CPU Cooler CL-P032-CA06SL-A
- Guarantees extremely low noise level without compromising on the cooling performance.
- The ideal CPU cooling solution for slim and small form factor applications, such as 1U server, HTPC, AIO/PIO PC, POS terminal and Mini PC.
- Intel LGA 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 1151
- Low-profile 27mm height (1U compatible)
- Supports up to 70W Intel CPUs
- Radial Fin Arrangement : Accelerates the thermal transfer process
- Low Noise PWM Fan: Optimized PWM control for silent operation.
- Unique Metallic (Alumium Alloy) Structure with Superb Heat Dissipation
- Forty Fan Blade Design for Better Cooling Performance
- Non-Interference Cooling Design
Thermaltake engine 27 1U low-profile CPU cooler supports Intel socket LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156, and is specially designed with a 27mm height, metallic Structure and copper base that offers an excellent balance between performance, size and acoustics. The compact 60mm fan size is the ideal choice for small form factor applications. Built-in PWM function and metallic blades and fins design offers streamlined performance and control. Innovative radial fin arrangement improves overall thermal transfer while reducing noise down to only 13dBA for extremely low noise levels without compromising on the cooling performance.
Compatibility: Intel LGA 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 1151
Dimension: 27(H)*91.5(L)*91.5(W) mm
Heatsink Material: Aluminum/Copper
Fan Dimension: 21(H) x 60(L) x 60(W) mm
Fan quantity: 1pcs
Fan Speed: 1500~2500 RPM
Rated Voltage: 12V
Start Voltage: 9.0 V
Rated Current: 0.09 A
Power Input: 1.1 W
Air Flow: 9.2 CFM
Air Pressure: 3.1 mm-H2O
Acoustical Noise: 13-25 dBA
Life time/Fan Life time: 50,000 hours
pin connect: 4 pin PWM
Cooling Power : 70 W
Weight : 310 g
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found low profile cpu cooling fans for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best low profile cpu cooling fans: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy