Best Pipe Heating Tape
Nowadays, there are so many products of pipe heating tape in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for pipe heating tape in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings pipe heating tape which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
HEATIT JHSF 24-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. The minimum bending radius is 1 inch.Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
EasyHeat 2102 Freeze Free Heating Cable – 100′
- Self-regulating pipe heating system
- Provides flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in even the most challenging applications
- Reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection
- Ideal for use on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures
- Length: 100′ and rugged metal braided jacket provides an electrical ground as well as protection against damage
EasyHeat Freeze Free self-regulating pipe heating cables provide flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in the most challenging applications. The cut-to-length technology is ideal for installations that require protection of numerous pipes of varied lengths. The self-regulating effect of the cable reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection. They are ideal for use on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures; water supply lines underneath manufactured homes; and cottages, barns and outbuildings that are not regularly used.
Easy Heat AHB-180 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 80-Feet
- Easy Heat pipe heating cable installs quickly and easily to keep water flowing
- Includes grounded plug, built in thermostat, and instructions
- Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid, and weather-resistant PVC outer Jacket
- Ahb units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy-saving thermostat
- Approved for rigid plastic and metal pipe, UL listed
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found pipe heating tape for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best pipe heating tape: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy