Best Relief Pak Heating Units
Nowadays, there are so many products of relief pak® heating units in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for relief pak® heating units in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings relief pak® heating units which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
ReliefPak Moist Heat Pack to ease Aches and Pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms.Oversize – 15" x 24"
- MOIST HEAT IS BEST: Why a Moist Heat Pack and not a heating pad? Moist heat is more effective in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly.
- LONG LASTING RELIEF: From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or other heating unit, the moist heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Handle pack by corner tab and wrap in a towel or covering before use.
- MULTIPLE USES: These moist heat packs help treat acute and chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. Ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout with a material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated.
- PROFESSIONAL CHOICE: The ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists.
- SAFE, DURABLE AND EASY: Moist Heat Packs are safe for Adults and Children. Easy to travel with, place on the treatment area using either a towel or cover. When not in use, place it wet in a plastic bag, seal it and store in freezer. Heat Packs are Latex-free.
ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are the ideal solution to ease aches and pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms. Why? Because moist heat is better than dry heat and a Moist Heat Pack is more effective than a heating pad. Moist heat is superior in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly. Patients often report quicker relief from moist heat and moist heat has been proven to speed recovery by increasing blood flow to a specific area. From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or another heating unit, the heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Once heated and ready to use, handle the pack by the corner tab. Be sure to wrap the heated pack in a towel or covering before use. So versatile, these moist heat packs help treat acute pain, chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. They are ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout, containing material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated, unlike heating pads which can be difficult to maneuver. ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics, spas, gyms and training rooms. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists. The pros know what works best. These heat packs are safe for adults and children and are easy to travel with. To use, simply heat and place on the area to be treated using either a towel or cover. Expected usage will dictate how to care and store the heat pack. If it’s expected the pack is going to be used for regular or frequent treatments, it should be kept in water, either in the heating unit or in a covered pot on the stove. If the pack is expected to be idle and stored for an extended period of time, it should be kept moist and cold. In those instances, place the wet pack in a plastic bag, seal it and store it in the freezer. Please note, heat packs are Latex-free.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Spine & Back Herbal Heating Pad – Stress & Tension Relief – Microwavable Hot and Cold Pack by Nature Creation (Purple Flowers)
- Use it Hot, Moist, or Cold daily and whenever you desire!
- Two elastic straps for maximum comfort that allows you to apply the product to your Spine, Lower and Mid Back, Stomach, and other parts of the body, while enabling you to remain active and move freely.
- The pack has Five Channels to Evenly Distribute the Heat and two Elastic Straps (fits all) to wrap to the body and remain active while the pack is working. Dimensions are approximately 15 x 8 x 1.5 inches.
- This product combines into one the concept of Heat and Cool Therapy together with Aroma Therapy- giving you an Added Value over a regular heat pack.
- One-Year Warranty – For Manufacturing Defects, please contact Seller directly. For Returns, please contact Amazon Customer Service.
The Spine & Back Heating/Cooling Pad is a top of the line everyday use heat pad. It is designed for maximum comfort and relief, consisting of five channels which evenly spread the heat around, and two elastic straps (fits all sizes), allowing you to strap the product to your Spine, across your Lower/Mid Back, Stomach, or other body parts very comfortably, so your hands are free and you’re able to move freely. The Spine & Back Pack is great for people suffering from back pain, injuries, sore muscles and joint pain, arthritis, athletes, truck drivers, factory workers, or basically anyone who experiences back pain or discomfort. It is also very popular as a menstrual cramp reliever for women, or can also be wrapped around the knees, thighs, and around other parts of the body. It serves as a great multi-purpose heating pad. Along with that, combine the mixture of 10 different herbs that fill the air with a relaxing and soothing natural aroma, and you’ve got yourself a “take home spa”, a “massage therapist”, and “chiropractor” in one product! Simply Heat In the microwave for Heat Therapy or chill in the freezer for Cold Therapy. Heat Therapy can be applied to any type of injury or ache as it increases blood circulation, accelerates the relief of sore and tense muscles to enable the body to move more at ease, and has the ability to penetrate deeply to the center of the painful and irritated muscle and ease the pain away. Cold Therapy provides a chilling refreshment for the body and skin to relieve inflammation of joints or bruised areas, relieve discomfort as a result of burns or irritations, and reduce fever and body heat. The great thing about this product is that it is 100% natural, made in U.S.A. and can be used over and over again! It can be used Hot, Cold, Moist, or room temperature when ever you desire! The product will come neatly packaged and sealed in a zip-lock bag with instruction how to use and store it correctly.
Cold Therapy Gel Pack – Large 13×21.5” Ice Pack for Back, Knee, Legs, and Shoulders – Cold Ice Gel Pack Reduces Pain and Swelling from Injury and Surgery – Blue Cold Compress Pack by Rester’s Choice
- RELIEVE PAIN EASILY – Lessen your pain without mess and hassle! This cold pack reduces your aches and swelling without any ointments or pills. Whether you have back pain from biking, or you’re sore swelling from surgery, the Rester’s Choice gel ice bag is here to help.
- COMFORTABLY COLD – After a couple hours in the freezer, the ice pack for injuries gets super cold! In fact, it gets so frosty, we recommend placing a cloth between your skin and the back and knee ice pack for the most relief and comfortable use.
- COVERAGE WHERE YOU NEED IT – Leave no pain un-iced! Your 13×21.5″ shoulder ice pack is extra-large to cover your injuries and pain without leaving spots untouched. It’s the perfect size for fitting in your freezer (thanks to its malleable gel) and using on large areas like the back for pain relief.
- FLEXIBLE WHEN FROZEN – Morph the cold packs into the shape you need even after they’ve been frozen! Our cold packs for injuries stay pliable so you can place them around your knee, shoulder, and neck.
- THE RESTER’S CHOICE PROMISE – Guaranteed to last a lifetime, the ice bags for injuries lessen your limps, better your back, and alleviate your aches forever! Conveniently store in fridge, freeezer, or backpack for on the go pain relief for years to come.
FlexiKold Gel Ice Pack (Standard Large: 10.5" x 14.5") – Two (2) Reusable Cold Therapy Packs (for Pain and Injuries to Knee, Shoulder, Foot, Back, Ankle, Neck, Hip, Wrist) – 6300-COLD
- MONEY-SAVING 2 PACK: Also see our famous Single Pack and 3 additional cold pack sizes.
- COLDER FOR LONGER: Proprietary gel ice pack stays colder for Longer than competing products that use inferior bentonite formulations.
- MORE FLEXIBLE: The Most Flexible Cold Pack available due to the best professional-grade gel interior that remains pliable when frozen, which provides better contact by conforming to any part of the body.
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL’S CHOICE: Used by thousands of Physical Therapists and other healthcare professionals for cold therapy to aid acute & chronic pain, muscle pain, arthritis, inflammation, swelling, menopause-related hot flashes, and injury recovery.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Double sealed to prevent leaking
- with extra thick nylon exterior. Washable and reusable.
Chattanooga 1004 HotPac Hydrocollator Moist Heat, Oversize
Relief Pak 11-1000-12 Coldspot Blue Vinyl Pack, Standard, 11" x 14" (Pack of 12)
FEI 11-1310 Relief Pak Hotspot Moist Heat Pack, Standard, 10" Length, 12" Height
Relief Pak 11-1310-12 Hotspot Moist Heat Pack, Standard Size, 10" x 12" (Pack of 12)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found relief pak® heating units for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best relief pak® heating units: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy