The Best Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl
Finding your suitable readers for sunbeam big oskar 14121 food processor accessory bowl is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for sunbeam big oskar 14121 food processor accessory bowl including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
681 reviews analysed
Sunbeam Oskar Original Food Processor
Ideal for making peanut butter, grinding fresh coffee beans, shredding cheese, chopping or mincing fresh herbs, vegetables, nuts and more!
ASURION 4 Year Kitchen Protection Plan $20-29.99
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast
- 4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
- BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety.The blade needs to be pushed in and the lid should be locked properly for the item to turn on.
- Spatula and recipe/instruction book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches; limited 18-month warranty
More convenient than ever, the Cuisinart Elite collection 4-cup chopper/grinder effortlessly handles a variety of food preparation tasks such as chopping, grinding and pureeing. The smartpower blade has a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods, while the blunt edge grinds through spices and harder foods. Additionally, the revolutionary bladelock system feature keeps the blade secure during processing and pouring. Small enough to keep on the counter, the 4-cup work bowl is the ideal size for many food prep tasks. The handle, touchpad controls, and dishwasher safe parts make it even more convenient to operate and clean. It’s cutting-edge food prep from Cuisinart.
From the Manufacturer
In 1973, Cuisinart expanded the potential of every American kitchen with the introduction of the food processor. Now, the folks who revolutionized the way you cook are back with a collection that takes power and innovation to the next level.
|The Cuisinart Elite Chopper/Grinder handles a variety of food preparation tasks, such as chopping, grinding, pureeing, emulsifying, and blending. The 4 cup capacity holds enough ingredients to perform all your basic food prep tasks. The patented SmartPower auto-reversing blade features an incredibly sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods. The reverse edge is blunt, to grind through spices and harder foods. And the exclusive BladeLock System enables the blade to lock into the bowl, so you can now pour ingredients out of the bowl without first having to remove the blade. The powerful high-speed motor works hard and fast to accomplish small jobs with ease. Chop herbs, onions or garlic; grind spices or hard cheese; puree baby foods; blend homemade mayo and flavored butter — all in one compact machine that is small enough to keep on the counter. You have virtually unlimited options with the Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder.|
|Tips for Better Food Processing|
|Food size: Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size — about 1/2 an inch — to produce a uniform chop.||Chop and Grind Function|
|Bowl fill: Do not overload the work bowl; processed food should not reach more than two-thirds of the way up the work bowl. Please note: because of the powerful motor, it is recommended to use one hand to support the chopper/grinder during operation.|
|Chop vs. Grind: Use the Chop function for chopping, pureeing and mixing. It is the right choice, for example, for chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for pureeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise, and mixing salad dressing. Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard foods such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts.|
|Pulse vs. Continuous-hold: Pulsing is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Be sure to check the food frequently to prevent over processing. If you over-process, you are likely to get a watery paste instead of a fine chop. A continuous-hold is best when you are using the grind function. Depending on the food, you may have to operate the unit for several seconds to achieve the desired results — or as long as 20 seconds for some seeds. When operating in continuous-hold, use a pulse action every 10 seconds to allow food to drop to the bottom of the work bowl. This provides more consistent results. Never operate the unit continuously for longer than one minute at a time.|
|Adding liquid: You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Please note: only add liquid through one opening at a time. The other opening must be left unobstructed to allow air to escape. If both opening are blocked, liquid cannot flow smoothly into the bowl.|
|Removing food from the sides of the bowl: Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear the food away. Once the blade has stopped, remove the cover and use the included spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Do not put hands into bowl unless unit is unplugged.|
|Quick Start Guide|
The BladeLock System
|Cleaning and Storage|
|To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry. Use caution when washing the blade.||
Make Hummus in Minutes
|Avoid leaving the blade in soapy water where it may disappear from sight. The work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula can be washed on the top rack of a dishwasher. Wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Dry it immediately. Never submerge the motor base or plug in water or other liquid.|
|The Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. When it is not in use, be sure to leave it unplugged. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Store the blades out of reach of children.|
Puffco Ceramic Replacement Bowl Accessory Peak Mountain Part Attachment Concentrate Insert
Profound Design and Construction
Newest version of the decorative ceramic bowl. This replacement accessory is designed for optimal temperature resistance. All materials used to create this ceramic bowl are using the finest, refined compounds to provide the most resilient product science and technology can offer that leaves no residue behind.
OEM replacement product for the Peak device. 100% straight from the manufacturer.
Rachael Ray 56603 Melamine Garbage Bowl, Red
- Rachael Ray Melamine Garbage Bowl, Red
- A fun speckle pattern even makes the bowl Perfect for countertop display between uses
- The garbage bowl is the perfect receptacle for food scraps and unusable pieces that pile up when chopping, slicing and dicing
- Rubberized bottom helps to prevent slipping
- Dishwasher safe for convenient cleanup
- Includes one melamine garbage bowl
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl, eg:
- What are Top 10 Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl to buy?
- What are Top Rated Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl.
- Before deciding to buy any Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl and What you should consider when buying the Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl and Where to Buy or Purchase the Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Sunbeam Big Oskar 14121 Food Processor Accessory Bowl.