Which Is The Best Water Bottle Cooling Rod
Nowadays, there are so many products of water bottle cooling rod in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for water bottle cooling rod in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings water bottle cooling rod which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
myColdCup Reusable Ice Stick – Refreezable – Distilled Water Inside – BPA-Free (Set of 6)
- Use with insulated thermos-type bottles only. Keeps drinks ice-cold (below 40F or 4C) for more than 6 hrs IF USED IN A THERMOS and pre-chilled drinks from the fridge are poured into the thermos. NOT designed for use in plastic bottles with water (use ice cubes for that). Does NOT fit in 16 or 20 oz soda bottles, bottled water bottles, or diffuser water bottles (not enough space when diffuser is in bottle). NOT for cooling down drinks which are room-temperature.
- Best for juice, milk, smoothies, ice-tea/coffee or any drink you want to keep ice-cold in a thermos but do not want diluted with thawing ice cubes.
- Many uses – keep kids milk ice-cold in thermos for school lunch
- cold pack for bumps and bruises
- reusable ice cube when travelling in foreign countries
- use if local water has too much iron or other minerals that cause diluting ice cubes to give drinks a terrible taste.
- White plastic is Medical Grade #2 HDPE, the best plastic for food (meets International and FDA Food Grade standards). Pure distilled water inside. No BPA, phthalates, or other harmful substances No color or dyes added to plastic.
- Easy to wash. Top rack dishwasher safe or simply rinse off. Place Ice Pack in freezer overnight before use. Slim round design. Convenient and durable. Does not retain flavors. More convenient than reusable ice cubes or ice tube tray.
Keep milk ice-cold for lunch and longer, assuming you pour the milk into an insulated thermos style bottle. Those type of bottles, without the ice pack, will result in slightly warm tasting milk by lunchtime which is about 6F degrees warmer than the fridge. With the ice pack, the milk will be true ice-cold! These ice packs were designed to be the optimal size for a 12oz drink to be kept ice-cold for lunchtime in a thermos. A larger size of ice pack means less drink volume, and a smaller ice pack would not keep the drink cold long enough.
Instructions for best results: Put Ice Pack in freezer overnight. Place Ice Pack into insulated water bottle or thermos. Fill bottle with cold drinks from the fridge. The Ice Packs were not designed to be used in plastic, non-insulated water bottles. They work similar to ice, since that is exactly what they are.
For 12oz or smaller bottles, use 1 Ice Pack; for larger bottles use 2 Ice Packs.
Expected performance – If the Ice Pack is placed in an insulated bottle that claims to keep cold for 12-24hrs, and chilled drinks are added, the drink will be kept ice-cold or refrigerated (between 34F-40F) for more than 8hrs.
The Ice Pack is the same size as 2 ice cubes. It is not magic, but it will keep drinks ice-cold when used in a thermos.
Water Bottle Ice Stick Dimensions: 4-1/8 inches long x 1-1/16 inch diameter (10cm long x 2.5cm diameter). Weight: 1.8oz (54g). Volume: 2oz
HOFA Reusable Frosted Plastic Ice Cubes(Plastic Pack of 20)
- ※Cute Square Reusable Ice Cubes: This freezable ice cubes include 20 sqaure frosted ice cubes with various fun colors and plastic box packing. Each cube size is about 1″x 1″,perfect size for cup or regular glasses .
- ※Food Grade Reusable Ice Cubes: The cubes is made of non-toxic PE and distilled water. So enjoy your reusable cubes comfortably and assured.It can be used repeatedly, Just wash, dry, freeze, drop in liquid, and again.
- ※Convenient Reusable Ice cuebes: The ice cubes will keep the taste of the liquid nice without watering down and diluting your liquid. 15 cubes can keep 1L liquid cold for about 1.5h with usual tempreture, and will last longer in insulated bags. So it is a perfect drinking accessories, espesially for RESTAURANTs , BARs and family use.
- ※Note: Do not use in microwave oven. Hand wash with soap and warm water, No swallow.
Tired of watered down drinks? Cool them down without watering them down with these great reusable plastic ice cubes. No mess, no dilution! Just cooling. Easy to use and reuse over and over again!
Core Glass Beverage Dispenser Ice Core and Infuser Set
- Comes with two inserts for versatility
- Solid insert can be used to house ice to keep beverages cold without watering them down
- Sliced fruit can be added to the slotted core for an infusion of flavors
- Ice core will help keep beverages chilled
- Infuser allows you to add a fruity twist to any drink
Coming with two inserts, this ice core and infuser set is both convenient and versatile to fit your specific needs. To keep your beverage cold, simply add ice to the slotted core and insert it into the solid core before placing it into your dispenser. The melting ice will stay contained in the solid core so your beverage won’t be watered down.
For an infusion of flavors, add sliced fruit to the slotted core and let the juices enhance your drink. It allows you to create unique, signature drinks with various flavors that’ll impress your guests.
Made of durable polycarbonate plastic, both the solid and slotted cores are built to last. Keep your beverage chilled or add a fruity twist to any drink with this Core ice core and infuser!
Primula MyBev Core Flavor It Chill Core
Flavor It Chill Core is an accessory for the Flavor It Pitcher. Keep all your drinks cold using the Flavor It Pitcher Chill Core. Made from non-toxic clear gel, jut freeze and insert into the Flavor It Pitcher. Ideal for mixed cocktails, sangria, or plain ice water, the chill core keeps your beverages cold without diluting them, insuring a cool, great-tasting pour every time.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found water bottle cooling rod for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best water bottle cooling rod: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy